In the event of a crisis: Please log in to see this content.
Included or not?
- Included: Rates, taxes, wifi, final cleaning (please leave house 'besenrein' = cleaners can clean. They are not meant to tidy up, wash, wash up or clear rubbish).
- Not included: Electricity & water
- Not included: Laundry, making/unmaking of beds, cleaning during stay (please arrange these with Martina by email before you arrive and pay her directly).
- Opening and Locking: The house door can only be opened with a smartphone (bluetooth connection). Martina will issue you a code and other necessary information. IMPORTANT: Contact Martina at least 48 hours before your arrival!
- Bedding & Towels: In the cupboard between Delgado and bathroom on the ground floor. The pillows for the sofa beds are inside the decorative covers on the beds.
- Rubbish: 50l bags for bins downstairs; 30l bags for bins upstairs, and 10l/20l/30l bags for wastepaper baskets.
- Washing Machine: The washing machine is in the bathroom on the ground floor.
- Gas (Barbecue): Please use grill mats (and clean the barbecue after use).
- Water: Avoid floods by keeping the drains in the showers clear. Please check the drains on the top terrace and on the patio behind the sala, and clean if necessary.
- Rubbish: Please do not attract mice, ants or any other animals you don’t want in your food when you come again.
Throw rubbish bags into the containers on the square at the bottom of our street (turn left when you come out of house, then straight).
Environmentally aware guests (everybody): recycle/glass etc containers on main road towards bridge or down at beach.
- Plants: Please water the plants! In the summer heat, they need to be watered daily - but not when it is the hottest part of the day, either evening or morning is best for the plants. In the winter, once a week is plenty.
- Kitchen: When you cook, please ALWAYS turn on the extractor fan.
- Rooms: Please air all rooms thoroughly at least once a week.
- Baths: When taking a shower, please always turn on the extractor fan. Then leave the door open until everything is thoroughly dry.
- Noscuro: If there is condensation on the ceiling window (mainly when heating on), please turn on the dehumidifier.
- Save the tiles: Who carries around cups with tea or coffee and spills some: Please clean immediately. These drinks cause permanent stains, if you wait until the next mopping...
- Opening and Locking: Shut and secure all windows and doors to the outside. Please leave room doors open, so the air inside the house can circulate.
- Electricity: Turn off heating and/or cooling in all rooms.
Empty fridges (except if you have agreed something else with the next guests, in which case make a note for the cleaners).
Empty kettles and (clean!) coffee makers, and unplug them.
- Gas (Barbecue): Shut gas cylinder (flick switch at top of bottle).
- Main terrace:
- Pull in and fasten the awnings, so the wind can't damage them.
- Put the light blue pillows of the sofa back onto the sofa bed in studio.
- Stack the chairs and place them under the roof next to the shed.
- Rubbish: Dispose of ALL rubbish.Do not leave food in fridge or anywhere else, unless explicitly agreed with the guests arriving after you.
Here 2 examples of how the house should NOT be left for the cleaners...
- Washing Machine: Leave door and washing powder drawer open.
- Bedding & Towels:
- Please put the pillows of the sofa beds back into their decorative cases.
- Cover mattress and pillows with the bed spread.
- Put your duvets (if used) back into the bags they were in when you arrived and put the bag on the bed.
- Only wash your bedding if you are 100% sure it will also dry before you leave! The air at the sea is humid! If the washing is bone dry, put it back where you took it.
Otherwise ask Martina to wash your bedding (costs about €8/set) or ask the guests who come after you if they would be kind enough to wash your bedding.
- If you are planning to leave your washing hanging (see image), because you have agreed with the next guests that they will put it away, you must tell Martina, so the cleaners know to expect this.